Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So.....our girls are BOYS!

We had our big anatomy scan today, and all of the babies look perfect! It's always a nerve-wracking scan, and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Everyone measured perfectly, and all hearts, kidneys, brains, etc....looked great. There's no sign of TTTS (twin twin transfusion syndrome) with the identicals, which is something that can develop at any time....but for now, both are growing perfectly on track. They're all actually measuring big for gestational age, which is awesome for multiples at this point.

Big surprise was....our "girls" are actually ALL BOYS! There's no question now, and we have pics to prove it.

All Matt and I have ever wanted is healthy babies, and these look perfect. We couldn't be happier...or more surprised!

Baby C's profile (which looks A LOT like his big sister)

Baby B's profile

Yep...that's a boy! Notice the head right next to it. These babies are totally in each other's business.

Piper at 20 weeks. Look how similar their profiles look. I may have 4 mini Matts in the house.

Here we are on the 4th. I'm measuring at 24 weeks, which is about 8 weeks bigger than I would with one baby. I'm actually bigger than I look in this pic. We'll post a belly file soon.

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and you have a beautiful family!! Piper is going to be a great big sis to three boys. :)

    ReplyDelete