Knox is still head down with his body sort of going up my middle. Townes is breech with his head in my right rib and his body crossing my body. And Finn is transverse (head on my left side) with his body criss-crossing as well. They are all folded in half with their little legs basically up against their foreheads. The sonographer took her time, so we got to see some really cute face shots. The end being near in addition to having seen so many sweet little cheeks, noses, hands, feet, lips, etc...made us both really emotional today. We just feel so blessed to be having these boys.
Here's Townes' cute little face

Dr. Phillips is really happy with how we're all doing. He's proud of how far we've come and that I made it to 31 before needing to be put on "hang around the house and mainly sit on the couch" rest. Not that it's been easy, but up until now, I've at least been relatively mobile. Now we can all agree that it's time for me to just be home and try to stay comfortable until the boys decide to join us.
Dr. Phillips won't let me go past 36 weeks, which is the Monday following Thanksgiving, but he fully expects that our boys will join us before that. Until then, it's just a waiting game. If I can get them to 34 weeks, I'll feel really, really good. 36 would be gravy. If we go to 36 weeks, there's even a chance that 1, 2, or all of my boys will get to come home with us. It doesn't happen often, but making it that long means that it's at least a possibility...and one we'd dearly love to shoot for.
Will update again next week. Thanks again to all of you. The support and love from all of you is just amazing.
I had a crazy week, so I'm just seeing this update. I knew you were doing well, but this is just amazing. Good work, Mama. I'll be keeping you & those boys in my thoughts. Even if they end up with a little NICU time, it will be okay. Just time for you to recover and get stronger for them to come home! *smile*
ReplyDelete